The Asia Regional Early Stage Professionals (ESP) Committee is a sub-committee of the ISCT Asia Regional Executive Committee
- The ISCT Asia Regional ESP Subcommittee will work closely with the Asia Regional Executive Committee and the global ESP Committee to serve the regional ESP membership, and ultimately contributes to the Society's overarching mission to drive clinical translation of cell and gene therapies worldwide.
- Provide mentoring opportunities for ISCT ESPs and increased interactions between ESPs and regional leadership
- Increase ESP membership across all regions
- Support and work closely with the Regional Executive Committees on region specific initiatives
- Build ISCT community and engagement in each region
- Increase abstract and manuscript submissions from ESPs
- Provide resources, career guidance, and support for ESPs to help ensure their success