Aims & Scope
Mission: (Strategy, Design, and Counsel)
1) Attract and retain leading MSK leaders in basic and translational science, clinical translation, commercialization, regulation, patient education and public health into service within ISCT.
2) Guide and catalyze effective ISCT engagement with the world-wide MSK Community.
MSK Committee provides a diverse forum of strategic leaders in the MSK community that guides and enables ISCT to effectively engage and serve the world-wide MSK Community.
MSK Committee extends and projects the ISCT culture of scientific rigor and ethical standards education and patient care in the broad domain of cell and gene therapy targeted for treatment of musculoskeletal disease.
- Program for ISCT Annual Meeting
- Program and Service for Regional Meetings
- Timely Articles and White Papers
- Catalyze Strategic Initiatives and Workgroups (e.g. MSK SIG)
- Member Outreach, Mentorship
- Service as needed to ISCT Leadership (e.g. review and commentary)