The Particulate Working Group is a sub-committee of the ISCT Process Development & Manufacturing Committee
- To characterize points of particulate generation within a single-use system manufacturing setup.
Projects & Objectives
- Survey: the PDG has created U&A Particulates surveys for Therapeutic Developers and Service Providers. Distribution to ISCT membership begins July 15th.
- White papers: The PWG currently has an opinion piece under review with ISCT Journal, Cytotherapy. Stay tuned for the publication.
- ISCT Annual Meeting: The PWG most recently held a roundtable at the ISCT 2022 Annual Meeting in San Francisco discussing
- Educational Webinars: The PWG does not have any open-access webinars at this time.