Expand Your Lab — Join the ISCT Lab Community!
Updated Lab Memberships: Better Benefits, Lower Fees
An ISCT Laboratory Membership is your lab’s best opportunity to meet your operational needs. Members of ISCT gain entry into an influential global community of peers, experts, and organizations academically and professionally invested in cell and gene therapy.
Being an ISCT lab member is an ideal platform to recruit, educate and train the next generation of cell and gene therapy professionals in this fast-growing market starting with access to global job postings on the ISCT career center webpage, accompanied by dedicated e-blasts to all members.
Once you have found the right personnel, get them up-to-speed with ISCT’s immense online educational resources, aimed at addressing emerging industry trends and overcoming key challenges within the market.
- Registered technologists access discounted member rates for ISCT-sponsored meetings and webinars
- Education and training aimed at providing solutions for quality, operational, and regulatory challenges in the CGT lab
- Join the members-only ISCT Laboratory Lifeline: Principals and Practice web forum
- Stay on top of novel and innovative scientific and clinical studies with your annual subscription to Cytotherapy, the official Journal of ISCT
- Learn about timely issues and advances in the field with your subscription to Telegraft, the members-only bi-monthly e-newsletter
- Recruit top talent through the ISCT Career Center to meet the growing demands in your lab
ISCT Memberships run from January 1 to December 31 and are open to any group of clinicians and/or technicians within a single laboratory.